Thank you for your interest in "KIRANTONI" S.R.L. products and services. It is especially important for us to ensure the protection of the personal data you provide us. Equally, the Confidentiality of your Personal Data is extremely important to us.
In accordance with the provisions of LAW No. 133 of 08.07.2011 on the protection of personal data, "KIRANTONI" S.R.L. processes personal data in accordance with the principles set out below, for legitimate purposes.
The processing of personal data is carried out by mixed means (manual and automatic), in compliance with legal requirements and under conditions that ensure security, confidentiality and respect for the rights of data subjects.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The purpose of this security policy is to ensure the appropriate level of protection of the personal data of data subjects, through the proper application of national legislation regarding data protection and the confidentiality of communication.
2. PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The processing of personal data is carried out in good faith and is done under and in accordance with legal provisions;
Any processing of personal data is done for well-defined, explicit and legitimate purposes, adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which they are collected and subsequently processed;
Through this information, the persons become aware that their personal data will be processed;
Personal data are not stored for a longer period than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
Protecting data Subjects:
The processing of personal data will be performed by the authorized persons within the company "KIRANTONI" S.R.L or by other authorized persons under the law.
Technical and organizational security measures for personal data are established to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access (access to user databases is based on username and password being regulated by roles and access rights). Protecting data subjects: The processing of personal data will be performed by the authorized persons within the company "KIRANTONI" S.R.L or by other authorized persons under the law.
3. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
In accordance with the provisions of LAW No. 133 of 08.07.2011 on the protection of personal data, "KIRANTONI" S.R.L. has the obligation to manage in a safe manner and only for the purposes presented below, the personal data provided to it.
"KIRANTONI" S.R.L undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of personal data provided through the site www.kirantoni.com, as provided by the provisions of LAW No. 133 of 08.07.201 with subsequent amendments on the protection of personal data.
4. REQUIREMENTS FOR ENSURING THE SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The following categories of personal data processing operations present special risks for the rights and freedoms of individuals:
1) adaptation, modification, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or in any other way of personal data related to racial or ethnic origin, political, religious beliefs, membership in a political party or religious organization, personnel regarding the state of health or intimate life, as well as personal data regarding criminal convictions, coercive measures, disciplinary or contravention sanctions;
2) operations for processing genetic and biometric data and data that allow the geographical location of persons through electronic communications networks;
3) the operations of personal data processing by electronic means, aiming at the evaluation of some personality aspects, such as professional competence, credibility, behavior, etc .;
4) the operations of personal data processing by electronic means within evidence systems, aiming to analyze the solvency, the economic-financial situation, the facts likely to attract disciplinary, misdemeanor or criminal liability of individuals;
5) operations of processing personal data of minors for commercial purposes (direct marketing activities);
6) the processing of personal data referred to in subparagraphs 1) and 2) of this Annex, as well as personal data of minors, collected via the Internet or electronic messaging.
The requirements for ensuring the security of personal data when processing them within the personal data information systems (hereinafter - Requirements) aim at establishing the minimum rules for the implementation by personal data holders of the technical and organizational measures necessary for ensuring the security, confidentiality and integrity of personal data processed within personal data information systems and / or registers kept manually, in accordance with the provisions of Law no. Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, no. 107-111, art. 468) and of Law no. 71-XVI of March 22, 2007 on registers (Official Gazette of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, no. 70-73, art. 314).
These Requirements create the necessary framework for the application of the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data, concluded at Strasbourg on 28 January 1981, published in the European Treaty Series, no. 108, ratified by the Republic of Moldova by Parliament Decision no. 483-XIV of July 2, 1999.
According to Decision no. 1123 of 14.12.2010 on the approval of the Requirements for ensuring the security of personal data when processing them in personal data information systems, personal data protection measures are a component part of the works of creation, development and personal data information system and will be performed uninterruptedly by all holders of personal data. The protection of personal data in personal data information systems is ensured by a complex of technical and organizational measures to prevent the illicit processing of personal data. The measures for the protection of personal data processed in the personal data information systems shall be implemented taking into account the need to ensure the confidentiality of these measures. Carrying out any measures and works using the information resources of the holder of personal data is prohibited in cases where appropriate measures for the protection of personal data are not adopted and implemented.
"KIRANTONI" S.R.L certifies that it meets the minimum security requirements for personal data.
”KIRANTONI” S.R.L uses security methods and technologies, together with policies applied to members and working procedures, to protect personal data collected in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
According to Decision no. 1123 of 14.12.2010, the protection of personal data in the personal data information systems is ensured for the purpose of:
1) to prevent the leakage of information containing personal data by the method of excluding unauthorized access to it;
2) to prevent the destruction, modification, copying, unauthorized blocking of personal data in telecommunication networks and information resources;
3) compliance with the normative framework for the use of information systems and personal data processing programs;
4) ensuring the complete, integrity, truthfulness of personal data in telecommunication networks and information resources;
5) maintaining the possibilities of managing the process of processing and storing personal data.
The protection of personal data processed in information systems is carried out by the following methods:
1) prevention of unauthorized connections to telecommunication networks and interception with the help of technical means of personal data transmitted through these networks;
2) exclusion of unauthorized access to personal data processed;
3) prevention of special technical and program actions, which condition the destruction, modification of personal data or defects in the work of the technical and program complex;
4) prevention of intentional and / or unintentional actions of internal and / or external users, as well as other employees of the holder of personal data, which condition the destruction, modification of personal data or defects in the work of the technical and program complex.
Automated means are used to ensure the identification of cases of unauthorized access and the initiation of actions to block access. Protection against the infiltration of malicious programs into software intended for the processing of personal data is ensured, a measure that ensures the possibility of automatic and timely renewal of the means of protection against harmful programs and virus signatures.
5. THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
In accordance with the provisions of Law no. 133 of 08.07.2011, the subject of personal data has the following rights:
- The right to information (art. 12): it is the person's right to obtain from the operator, upon request and free of charge, through a request, confirmation that the data concerning him are or are not processed by "KIRANTONI" S.R.L .;
- The right of access to personal data (art. 13): any subject of personal data has the right to obtain from the operator, upon request, without delay and free of charge any information concerning him about personal data;
- The right to intervene on personal data (art. 14): any subject of personal data has the right to obtain from the operator upon request and free of charge, the rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of personal data whose processing contravenes the above-mentioned Law;
- The right of opposition of the subject of personal data (art. 16): the right of the subject to oppose at any time, free of charge, for well-founded and legitimate reasons related to his particular situation, the object of a processing, unless the law provides otherwise. If the opposition is justified, the processing performed by the operator can no longer target this data;
- The right not to be subject to individual decision (art. 17): any person has the right to request the annulment, in whole or in part, of any individual decision that produces legal effects on his rights and freedoms, being based exclusively on automated data processing with a personal character intended to assess some aspects of his personality, such as professional competence, credibility, behavior and the like;
- The right to address the CNPDCP or the court (art. 18): any person who has suffered damage as a result of a personal data processing carried out illegally or whose rights and interests guaranteed by this law have been violated has the right to refer to the court for reparation of material and moral damages.
Any information provided by you will be considered and will represent your express consent for your personal data to be used by "KIRANTONI" S.R.L. in accordance with the purposes mentioned below.
If you want your personal data to be updated or removed from the database, or you have questions about data privacy, you can contact / notify us at any time using the contact details on the site.
If you do not want your data collected, please do not provide it to us.
6. PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
”KIRANTONI” SRL processes the personal data of its customers and other persons related or in contact with it, which are provided by browsing the website www.kirantoni.com, in order to market products and services related to computer equipment. laboratory.
Personal data (identity data, address, personal numerical code, telephone number, age or any other such data that has been provided) may be processed and used by "KIRANTONI" SRL both for the purposes of marketing products and services related to laboratory equipment, ordered on the company's website, as well as for the purpose of drawing up databases and their use in the future steps and activities of the operator, in accordance with the provisions of Law no. 133 of 08.07.2011 for the protection of persons regarding the processing of personal data.
"KIRANTONI" SRL will not disclose to a third party any of your data (personal information or optional information) without your consent, unless we are convinced, in good faith, that the law requires us to do so or that this is necessary for protection of the rights or property of our company.
”KIRANTONI” S.R.L notifies that it records telephone conversations both when making calls to the company numbers indicated on the site, and calls from Company employees to Customers, subject to your explicit consent, in order to improve our practice on customer interaction.
7. SECURITY AUDIT IN PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION SYSTEMS
"KIRANTONI" SRL regularly verifies, at least once a year, the fulfillment of technical and / or organizational measures taken to detect malfunctions in the use in the process of processing personal data of telecommunications systems and / or making improvements, in case of necessity. In order to verify the level of protection of personal data information systems, as well as to prevent possible cases of illegal or accidental access to these information systems, to detect weak places in their protection mechanisms, "KIRANTONI" SRL periodically undertakes controls security, including the performance of special technical measures to simulate a model for accessing personal data information systems.
For more details and information any interested person can contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at any number indicated in the "Contacts" section of the company's website: www.kirantoni.com